Deposit: $9,500.00 (to reserve the painting)
Artist: Asit Kumar Patnaik
Medium: Oil on Canvas
Dimension: 48” x 84”
Asit Kumar Patnaik is an emotionally sensitive person and his paintings appear to be a direct reflection of his personality. The images that emerge from his paintings seem to have tremendous depth in their characters in spite of apparently mundane situations.
In this work, the artist feels that the true depth of feelings surfaces in emotionally moving circumstances and not necessarily in trying situations. It is the depth of emotions and feelings that separate us from animals and we need to nurture these, rather than curb apparent the need to cry or express love.
Please contact Artstream Gallery for more details, if you like to view this painting in the gallery or are considering buying this particular artwork.
We are here to help you make a smooth transition to owning this original piece of artwork in the comfort of your home, office, etc, and enjoy the pleasure of owning a high-quality artwork.
How to Order
- 1. Select the artwork.
- 2. Click on the “How to Order” link.
- 3. Register online – go to check out - fill in all the personal details.
- 4. Pay $500 (USD) down payment to reserve the painting (Down payments are non-refundable).
- 5. If you are buying several paintings, you can add to cart and pay $500 (USD) down payment for each painting and sum up the total at the end.
- 6. Once the order is placed – the gallery will contact the buyer or alternatively buyer can contact the gallery to conclude the transaction according to our terms and conditions, finalize the delivery dates and shipping details.
- 7. Customers can login into the site and view order status anytime.
In stockContact us