Unreal Existence II
Deposit: $9,200.00 (to reserve the painting)
Artist: Santana Gohain
Medium: Acrylic, graphite, pigment, paper on board
Dimension: 60″ x 48″
For Santana Gohain, the connection between her, the surface, materials, tools, the time when her work goes on and the environment and her surroundings, among these elements a relationship or a process happens and it develops into something… Existence… An image!
The process:- The Process has a major role in her work, which makes a physical and mental relationship with me, both the surface and the process. If the process is not there, the image would not exist.
When I make my work surface, I paste paper on the board to make a surface and peel out the surface or paper from the board again and some still remain there with their own character, then I apply color and again I make an image on it. It goes on until I decide to stop it.
My whole environment is full of industrial material and images apart from nature. I use industrial materials like graphite as colour, as clay, I make the graphite-like clay and apply on paper on board. As an illusion of steel sheet in a similar process of preparing of a printing block. Buffing and scratching etc…
How to Order
- 1. Select the artwork.
- 2. Click on the “How to Order” link.
- 3. Register online – go to check out - fill in all the personal details.
- 4. Pay $500 (USD) down payment to reserve the painting (Down payments are non-refundable).
- 5. If you are buying several paintings, you can add to cart and pay $500 (USD) down payment for each painting and sum up the total at the end.
- 6. Once the order is placed – the gallery will contact the buyer or alternatively buyer can contact the gallery to conclude the transaction according to our terms and conditions, finalize the delivery dates and shipping details.
- 7. Customers can login into the site and view order status anytime.
In stockContact us