The Moon On The Pan & Hungry People In Lane
Deposit: $7,600.00 (to reserve the painting)
Artist: Balaji Ponna
Medium: Oil & Soot on Canvas
Dimension: 54” x 54”
Balaji Ponna reveals the persuasive mechanisms with which people convince themselves of the importance of their actions through his paintings. The large-scale works, at times, depicts visual contemplation through light irony and at others with grotesque paradoxes, are made with the perfect attention to details of Indo-Persian miniatures. The situation that Ponna knows best, that of India, is the main center of his interests.
In this work, the artist investigates the universal mechanisms of human behavior, which only takes on different nuances in order to adapt to different situations: in this case, he is exploring the hunger problem that is predominant in large countries like India. The artist feels different and distant from any kind of social comment: the errors of the world are inherent in humanity itself.
Please contact Artstream Gallery for more details, if you like to view this painting in the gallery or are considering buying this particular artwork.
We are here to help you make a smooth transition to owning this original piece of artwork in the comfort of your home, office, etc, and enjoy the pleasure of owning a high-quality artwork.
How to Order
- 1. Select the artwork.
- 2. Click on the “How to Order” link.
- 3. Register online – go to check out - fill in all the personal details.
- 4. Pay $500 (USD) down payment to reserve the painting (Down payments are non-refundable).
- 5. If you are buying several paintings, you can add to cart and pay $500 (USD) down payment for each painting and sum up the total at the end.
- 6. Once the order is placed – the gallery will contact the buyer or alternatively buyer can contact the gallery to conclude the transaction according to our terms and conditions, finalize the delivery dates and shipping details.
- 7. Customers can login into the site and view order status anytime.
In stockContact us