Deposit: $7,800.00 (to reserve the painting)
Artist: Aravind Mahajan
Medium: Oil & Acrylic on Canvas
Dimension: 150cm x 150cm
This work is about the famous Lord Krishna, who is adored by millions of Hindus in India. Here the image of Krishna is infused with the renaissance period crown on Krishna’s head instead of the beautiful peacock feather that He is normally depicted wearing in many paintings. The face and the hair has similar characteristics.
Lord Krishna is very fond of his cows and peacocks. Especially the cows. He is celebrated as the protector of cows. In India, the cow is considered as one of the mothers. He is also described as the source of everything that exist and as Supreme Personality of God in Vedic literature.
So here, he is seated on one of his favorite cows, while encircled by an enchanted peacock.
Please contact Artstream Gallery for more details, if you are considering acquiring this particular artwork.
We are here to help you make a smooth transition to owning this original piece of artwork in the comfort of your home, office, etc, and enjoy the pleasure of owning a high-quality artwork.
How to Order
- 1. Select the artwork.
- 2. Click on the “How to Order” link.
- 3. Register online – go to check out - fill in all the personal details.
- 4. Pay $500 (USD) down payment to reserve the painting (Down payments are non-refundable).
- 5. If you are buying several paintings, you can add to cart and pay $500 (USD) down payment for each painting and sum up the total at the end.
- 6. Once the order is placed – the gallery will contact the buyer or alternatively buyer can contact the gallery to conclude the transaction according to our terms and conditions, finalize the delivery dates and shipping details.
- 7. Customers can login into the site and view order status anytime.