Deposit: $6,500.00 (to reserve the painting)
Artist: Satyajeet Shinde
Medium: Oil on Canvas
Dimension: 36″ x 45″
Satyajeet Shinde’s fascination with the athletic body has found expression in his canvases. In his personal life the deity of Hanuman from Ramayana has a powerful bearing. He uses acrylic on canvas and his visible brush strokes enhance the powerful, sturdy look of the Hindu deity.
The virtues such as courage, strength, faith, selfless service for which Hanuman is renowned and worshipped by many throughout centuries in India and elsewhere is what the artist is trying to reflect through his paintings.
In this series of works, his youthful exuberance is captured in the “east-meet-west” dilemma of the modern world’s struggle with traditions of the past meeting crossroads and the “melting pot” existence so commonly found all over the world. Though there is no easy solution to the problems, he is confident it will turn into a positive narration connecting his art and his audience.
Please contact Artstream Gallery for more details, if you like to view this painting in the gallery or are considering buying this particular artwork.
We are here to help you make a smooth transition to owning this original piece of artwork in the comfort of your home, office, etc and enjoy the pleasure of owning a high-quality artwork.
How to Order
- 1. Select the artwork.
- 2. Click on the “How to Order” link.
- 3. Register online – go to check out - fill in all the personal details.
- 4. Pay $500 (USD) down payment to reserve the painting (Down payments are non-refundable).
- 5. If you are buying several paintings, you can add to cart and pay $500 (USD) down payment for each painting and sum up the total at the end.
- 6. Once the order is placed – the gallery will contact the buyer or alternatively buyer can contact the gallery to conclude the transaction according to our terms and conditions, finalize the delivery dates and shipping details.
- 7. Customers can login into the site and view order status anytime.
In stockContact us