The Artstrem Gallery of Singapore will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent. You can browse our websites without disclosing personal information.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilize and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
The Artstream Gallery uses its email newsletters such as Artrends to notify subscribers of events or opportunities. Individuals must register as subscribers for this service and your details will only be known to Gallery staff and will be disclosed to a third party only in circumstances in which such disclosure is legally authorized, such as in the investigation of a criminal offence and in compliance with a search warrant or subpoena.
Customer service is fundamental to our business. As part of this service we may use your personal information to offer you products and services that may benefit you. As part of the registration process a customer may elect not to receive any marketing material. Customer details and delivery addresses are collected for the purposes of supplying goods to customers and providing after-sales service.
The Artstream Gallery’s s e-commerce website protects your credit card details through a powerful encryption technology called SSL. This ensures that your credit card details are seen only by yourself and the bank performing the transactions. No credit card details are captured or stored by the Gallery e-commerce site. To make purchases from the Artstream Gallery e-commerce website, you must use an SSL-enabled browser.
How we use collected information
Artstream Gallery may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.-
– To personalize User experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To process payments. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
– To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.