Deposit: $7,800.00 (to reserve the painting)
Artist: Sanket Virangami
Medium: Oil & Acrylic on Canvas
Dimension: 110cm x 160cm
Sanket is employing the technique of camouflaging in Indian miniature ( kantha technique ) but on a larger scale to depict the changes in the lifestyle of people. One needs to explore the painting with a closer view as it leaves many hints which offer several conclusions regarding urban and rural life, the polite society and the rules of conversation”.
His works demand the viewer to pay close attention to details. It is almost comical to say that you will need a magnifying glass to scrutinize his works and their meanings. Each work takes him about three to 5 months to complete.
If you look at the background for example, each curvy stroke is painstakingly done, there are thousands, perhaps a million of such strokes that cover his canvases, depending on the size of the artwork. This prolific young painter is not daunted by the hours consumed for the creation of his works rather he is intrigued by the flow of his own creation.
Please contact Artstream Gallery for more details, if you are considering acquiring this particular artwork.
We are here to help you make a smooth transition to owning this original piece of artwork in the comfort of your home, office, etc, and enjoy the pleasure of owning a high-quality artwork.
How to Order
- 1. Select the artwork.
- 2. Click on the “How to Order” link.
- 3. Register online – go to check out - fill in all the personal details.
- 4. Pay $500 (USD) down payment to reserve the painting (Down payments are non-refundable).
- 5. If you are buying several paintings, you can add to cart and pay $500 (USD) down payment for each painting and sum up the total at the end.
- 6. Once the order is placed – the gallery will contact the buyer or alternatively buyer can contact the gallery to conclude the transaction according to our terms and conditions, finalize the delivery dates and shipping details.
- 7. Customers can login into the site and view order status anytime.